Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to cure acne over night

« ...While there is no direct link between diet and acne, some researches contend that certain foods cause acne. Recent studies hypothesize that milk which contains IGF-1 hormone causes acne. Researchers also suggest that food with high refined sugar and processed foods cause acne. According to them this happens when rapidly digested carbo foods such as white bread and refined sugars produce an overload in metabolic glucose that is rapidly converted into the types of fat that can build up in sebaceous glands. Hence, avoidance of junk food and other food with high fat and sugar content is recommended. ...
...Drink one to two cups (8 oz each) of herb tea a day. Your skin rash won't disappear overnight. Progress will show in many ways such as less frequent eruptions, less intensity when it erupts, rash areas becoming dry and new skin beginning to replace the old one. Skin rash usually take months to cure, if not years....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Few years back I had suffered with this Acne problem. Since my teenage i was completely plagued with severe cystic Acne. I thought that Acne was a teenager's thing. Almost 14 years i suffered with this disease. I suffered from frequent and severe flareups. Really i spent thousands of dollars on doctors, dermatologist on my skin disease. I asked many of my engineering friends. They helped me by giving different product names. I haven't found any advantage with those products....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: calendula cream dissolves acne scar tissue, clinique clarifying lotion acne solutions, what is a home remedy for acne

No comments: