Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can birth control pills help acne

« ...So, then I started looking in the internet for acne treatment for men. I was then came upon a remedy that changed my life forever. The remedy was simple did not take that much time or money. Let me remind you that I have tried Proactive, Murad, Acne Free, Clearsil, Neutragena, and everything else that promises you clear skin. The remedy included Baking Soda, and a hot rag or towel. I would then start off with the baking soda. I would make the baking soda into a paste by mixing it with a little bit of water. The remedy said to apply to affected areas. My whole face was affected so I just had to apply the paste to my whole face. Every night I would apply this paste. The paste drys your pimples out leaving them to look and feel like frozen little mountains. Don't worry they will only look like this with the paste on. So every morning I would wash off the paste because it drys up into sort of like a facial mask. Once I wash my face it feels refreshing and almost all pimples are washed off along with baking soda....
...If you are desperate for an acne solution, there is surely something that will work for you. There are many different types of acne medications that are available over the counter that will combat acne and bring a solution for clear, beautiful skin. Most of them work quite well, though not all will work for everyone, and if acne is severe, it is important to discuss acne medicine with a dermatologist, who can find the right one for you. However, below are some of the most common types of acne medicines available for everyone today....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Some people think that all you have to do is ONE 3 day apple fast and you'll never have to worry about acne again. I wouldn't count on it. I've read many accounts from people who have told me they had to do the 3 day apple diet several times before seeing results. And many others complained about losing too much weight - and muscle mass. You have to be careful....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne pregnancy symptom during what week, sacrylic acid acne, zinc to help treat acne

No comments: